March 9th, 2022; Podcast-A-Palooza COVID-19 Health & Safety
Podcast-A-Palooza® (PCAP) recognizes COVID-19 has had broad and lasting effects on how all in-person events can safely be conducted. PCAP understands management of future events will be critical to ensure the safety of all participants and staff. PCAP remains unfailingly dedicated to the sexual, physical, and mental health of our attendees.
As of February 28th, 2022 the city of Palm Springs has removed the mask mandate previously required for all indoor areas, restaurants and bars.
For more information on this change please visit this website
The city of Palm Springs has also removed the necessity for a vaccination card to be shown when dining indoors at bars and restaurants.
For more information on these guidelines please visit https://visitpalmsprings.com/keeping-everyone-safe-while-visiting
Please note below the current clean environment protocols that our host hotel has engaged to keep our community as safe as possible.
- Sanitizer stations have increased in numbers at entrances and high traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Requiring team members to wear personal protective equipment including masks and gloves.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.