The intention of the Podcast-A-Palooza® (PCAP) mobile phone app is to provide a safe and secure space for attendees to obtain information pertaining to all Podcast-A-Palooza events.
The mobile app will include the schedule of events, sponsor, host and attendee details as well as facilitate a chat function and notice board. The mobile app is not intended to replace existing dating site services and is for the exclusive use of PCAP registered guests only.
The mobile app is password protected and only attendees who have registered will gain access to the password.
All users of the PCAP mobile app must adhere to the code of conduct and terms of service of the mobile app provider
Code of conduct;
Members must always conduct their membership activities in a manner that will promote good will among the members with whom they have contact. Members will not harass, abuse or insult other members and will not use offensive or obscene words, names or phrases in any of their online communications. This shall also be meant to prohibit the forwarding of any obscene, illegal or offensive materials, or use this Site for the transmission of any advertising or other materials for commercial purposes, or illegal activity. Members always agree to respect the views of all members, and to demonstrate helpfulness and show understanding for the wishes and safety of all members.
Podcast-A-Palooza® attendees in addition to the code of conduct above will operate in a manner that complies with section 9 of the end user conduct agreement;
End User Conduct;
In connection with your access and use of the Services and that of any person authorized by you to access and use the Services, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable local rules regarding online conduct.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with the Services or any Content any material that:
- you do not have the right to transmit, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
Any member found to be in violation of the above will be removed from the mobile app.