Cancellation Policy

Podcast-A-Palooza® has a no refund or transference policy for a change of mind or circumstance. However, we will make every effort to support a resale of your ticket and issuance of refund to you based on the below parameters.

All cancellation requests must be received in writing to

Cancellation (resale) Policy:

Whilst all tickets to our hotel takeover events are considered non-refundable we will assist in attempting to resell your ticket based on the below. Ticket sales will be considered once the hotel has sold out of the specific ticket type and therefore your ticket will be next available ticket sale.

  • Cancellation requests 120 days or more prior to arrival will incur a $150.00 processing fee.
  • Cancellation requests 119-60 days prior to arrival will incur in a 1 night penalty
  • Cancellation requests 59-0 days prior to arrival will incur a 3 nights penalty
  • No shows – No Refund

Change of Venue

Podcast-A-Palooza® reserves the right to change the venue or location should circumstances require such a change.  A change of venue or location will not be considered a cancellation of the event and the above stated cancellation policy will continue to apply.

This will only occur under extreme circumstances and attendees will be notified in advance, Podcast-A-Palooza® does not anticipate changing venues.

COVID19 Special Considerations

Podcast-A-Palooza® (PCAP) believes the safety and security of our attendees is our first priority.  As a testament to this fundamental belief, PCAP 2020 was postponed and subsequently cancelled as the COVID-19 crisis was not controlled in the months preceding the event.  PCAP 2021 is still months away, however we continue to carry this fundamental safety consideration for all decisions made regarding the event.

The management of PCAP 2021 will, at no stage, risk our attendees and will take steps to provide the most appropriate protection.  Currently we believe that the COVID-19 crisis will be under control by May 2021, however, should the risk still be present, tougher decisions will be made if necessary.

Should the risk remain at a high level we will postpone if required or cancel if necessary.  This will be done without penalty to our attendees as we have previously ensured in 2020.

Should the event be postponed (to a later date) all existing tickets will be transferred to the new date. Should the event be cancelled and a force majeure of our hotel contract be engaged, we will issue refunds or credits for future events based on the preference of the attendee. For more information on our COVID updates please head to our news and updates page